Search ads are advertisements run on search engines that find buyers who are searching for homes for sale in their areas.
They're a great addition to your buyer leads platform because these types of leads tend to be more motivated than Facebook leads. Why? They are actively searching for homes for sale online.
Take a look at this explanation video to learn more about Google Ad's for Boldleads
We will set up a new ad campaign for you targeting consumers searching for specific keywords. You will receive leads exactly the same way you did through Facebook advertisements, directly to your BoldLeads account.
Here are some of our most frequently asked questions about the feature.
- How do I sign up?
- Can I use my current $250 budget for this?
- Can I switch my full budget to this?
- Am I still exclusive?
- Why do I need to spend $500?
- Can I try this for one month?
- Do I have to extend my contract?
- How do I know which leads came from my Search Ads campaign?
1. How do I sign up?
You can sign up by navigating to the Search Ads section of your Account Settings.
2. Can I use my current $250 budget for this?
No, your budget must be at least $500 for Search Ads. You can increase your total ad budget to $500 and assign your entire ad budget to Search Ads or add the $500 ad budget to your existing $250 ad budget, to have both Facebook and Search ads running at the same time.
3. Can I switch my full budget to Search Ads?
Yes, if it is at least $500. You will have to wait for your full ad budget to spend with your current Facebook ads before we switch you over to Search ads.
4. Am I still exclusive?
Your Facebook ads are, Search ads are not exclusive by area. Your leads will remain exclusive.
5. Why do I need to spend $500?
Search Ads are more competitive and require a more aggressive ad budget.
6. Can I try this for one month?
Yes. It's a 30-day commitment. We don't recommend switching back and forth between Facebook ads and Search ads, because it takes time to build momentum with each and you will have to start from scratch each time you switch.
7. Do I have to extend my contract?
No, your campaign is not under contract.
8. How do I know which leads came from my Search Ads campaign?
The lead source in your Leads View will say "Google"