Occasionally, it makes sense to turn off a Funnel.
But, proceed with caution!
To turn off an entire Funnel, all the messages (email and text) inside the Funnels will need to be disabled. Follow these steps to disable your Funnels:
- Step 1: Login to your Boldleads Account
- Step 2: Click on Funnels > View Funnels
- Step 3: Click the View/Edit icon next to the Funnel you intend to turn off
- Step 4: Click on the box next to the emails
- Step 5: Click the Choose Action button. A drop down menu will appear
- Step 6: Click Enable/Disable. Once updated, under the column 'Enabled' all messages will be set to 'No'.
If you delete a Funnel and change your mind later, it will take 48 business hours to add the default Funnel back to your Boldleads Account. When the Funnel is added back, it will revert to the original content and settings - any changes you’ve made to your Funnel will not be restored.
Delete wisely, friends!