Under your Account Settings, there's a box titled Zillow API Key - you may be wondering what that is and how to use it!
What is a Zillow API Key?
A Zillow API key is used to generate a range of values for the Instant Home Evaluations used in the U.S. Seller Campaigns. The API key allows Boldleads to access Zillow data for those Instant Home Valuations.
Where do I get a Zillow API Key?
There are two ways: The Boldleads Team will generate the API key for you and enter it into the Settings field. Or, if you'd prefer to sign up for your own API key, please see the instructions below.
Instructions for signing up for a Zillow API Key
- Head over to Zillow.com and sign up: https://www.zillow.com/
- Complete the form.
- Once you've completed the form, Zillow will send the API key to you via email.
- Once the email with the Zillow API key arrives, follow the instructions below to add it to your Boldleads Account.
- Login to your Boldleads Account.
- Navigate to the Settings Tab.
- Scroll down to locate the field titled Zillow API Key.
- Paste your Zillow API into the field.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save Settings button.