Follow these tips when engaging Buyer Leads.
(Want a paper copy of these tips? There's an attachment at the bottom of this article.)
- Call your leads immediately after being notified. Calling within the first five minutes after receiving the lead increases the odds substantially that you will engage the lead. The thinking behind calling them within the first five minutes is you know they are available. They are not driving their kids to soccer practice, at church, fixing dinner, shopping; no, they are not doing any of that. They are on their device or computer wondering what their home is worth. What better time to call?|
- Set up your buyer leads on property updates/listing alerts. Your buyer leads, especially the ones who are actually looking to buy in the next three months want to know all the properties that hit the market, in real time, that fit their criteria. Most markets in America and Canada are very active with low inventory, with multiple offers over asking price. Timing is critical for your buyers.
- Continue to call your leads. Text your leads. Email your leads. The more times you attempt to engage your prospects the more likely you are to get a response. Follow up is key. It’s a numbers game. It all comes down to how many leads you have and how many times you try to engage them. In this case, more is better.
- Utilize our blast email and blast text tools to engage your leads by phone and email.
- In summary, when it comes to buyer leads; call them in the first five minutes. Set them up on property updates/listing alerts. Send them homes for sale that fit their criteria. Text them. Email them. Call them. Do it all again. But wait, you have more leads coming and you need to call those too!