Creating a Task is a great way to organize your follow-up process. This article will guide you through the steps to create a Task for an individual lead.
How to Create a Task
- Click on your lead's name.
- Select the New Task tab at the top of the page.
- In the Click to Add Task area, type your reminder.
- To the right of your message, you will see the date and time. Click on each Task to set the time of the event (phone call, etc...).
- In the Choose Reminder drop-down menu, select how far in advance you would like to be reminded.
- Click the Create Task button.
Once the Task is created, the Boldleads system will automatically send you a text and email notification at the time you set. The Task notification will also be added to the lead's Timeline profile as well as the left-hand column, below the captured information.
Best Practice! Connect your Google Calendar to Boldleads. All Tasks will automatically appear on your Google Calendar when created in Boldleads! You can connect your calendar under the Settings Tab in your Boldleads Account.