Some of our agents ask if they can send their own CMA. The answer is, yes; you can manually send CMAs to your leads. It may help to get in a routine of sending out the CMA reports at the same time every day.
Here are some of the most popular formats used by agents:
- An automated reporting tool like RPR.
- A reporting tool provided by your brokerage.
- Create your own template.
Important! If you use your own template, you’ll need to adjust the address and values for each new lead.
Here's an example CMA email template:
The value is determined mainly by the recently sold homes in your area.
The value above DOES NOT FACTOR in specifics of your home like upgrades, specific location, the condition of your home, etc ...
The value can vary from 5% to 20% or more, depending on these factors.
Has your home undergone any recent improvements?
Please reply back with a list of specifics regarding your home so I can determine a more accurate price point for your property.
Call, text or email, I look forward to hearing from you.
How to send a CMA from the Lead's Profile View
- Your business email program (i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, etc …).
- Your Boldleads Dashboard.
How to send a CMA from the Boldleads Dashboard
- Navigate to your Boldleads Dashboards.
- Navigate to the Lead’s Profile.
- In the Lead’s Profile, go to the tab titled, “Send Email.”
- Type your email and attach your CMA.