Many real estate agents and teams use additional customer relationship management tools (CRM) to manage incoming Leads (internet-generated or otherwise). Boldleads connects with several common CRMs using an API Key or email routing email address.
CRMs that Boldleads Connects to via API
The Boldleads.com website currently supports the following CRMs via API:
- Top Producer
- Wise Agent
CRMs that Boldleads Connects to via Email Address
The Boldleads.com website currently supports the following CRMs via email routing address.
- Big Purple Dot
- Commissions Inc
- Five Street
- Follow Up Boss
- Market Leader
- Money Tree
- Realty Juggler
If your CRM is not on this list, please contact your CRMs support team and ask if they provide a routing email for Boldleads.
Important! Because Leads are sent via a routing email address, they may not configure exactly into the CRM. In other words, it may not be an "apples to apples" exchange of the Lead's data. It's a good idea to go in and verify your Lead's information.
Instructions to Connect Your CRM via API Key
- Login to your Boldleads Account.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Connect Your CRM from the left column. 
- Locate the name of your CRM.
- Fill in the field(s) accordingly.
- Select Transfer all Current and New Leads or Transfer New Leads Only.
- When you are prompted with the question Send Partial Leads to your CRM, select Yes or No 
- Click Save Settings. 
Instructions to Connect Your CRM via Routing Email
- Log in to your Boldleads Account.
- Click Landing Pages > View Landing Pages.
- Locate the appropriate Landing Page from the list.
- Click on the Edit button to the right (the "pencil" icon under the Edit column).
- Scroll down to the section Lead Notification Settings.
- Navigate to the section titled Email Lead Notifications to.
- Add the routing email address.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Update Landing Page.