This article will give you a brief overview of Lead Intelligence and how it can be used to enhance your lead generation activities.
- What is Lead Intelligence
- How Lead Intelligence Works
- Types of Enhanced Leads
- How to Follow Up with Enhanced Leads
- How to Change Your Lead Intelligence Settings
What is Lead Intelligence?
Lead Intelligence automatically searches, finds, and appends missing or additional information about your leads.
How does Lead Intelligence work?
The Lead Intelligence feature scans information provided by the lead and attempts to find additional information such as:
- Additional Names associated with the address
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
The additional information is then added to the Lead’s Detail View. Enhanced Leads will always have a green star next to the Lead’s Name. Partial Leads that were converted to Full Leads when more information was found will have a green flag next to their name.
Here's an example of what information can be found with Lead Intelligence:
Types of Enhanced Leads
These leads did provide you with their contact information, we just did some extra digging to find out more about the lead so you can go into a conversation with them as prepared as possible. This is extra helpful if a lead provided bad information. We may have found their actual email or phone number. IMPORTANT! Lead enhancement is all done automatically so accuracy is not guaranteed.
Partial Leads and Address Captures:
These leads come from address captures or people who did not completely fill out the form on the Landing Page. We automatically enrich these leads with extra contact information, mortgage data, and demographic data. Note: Lead enhancement is all done automatically so accuracy is not guaranteed.
Following up on Enhanced Leads
You may see leads where the phone number the lead provided is different than the number found by the Lead Intelligence feature.
- Many of our agents will call all the numbers provided in an attempt to spark a conversation with the lead.
- Call right away! Find Buyer and Seller Scripts in the Training Section of your Account.
- Try sending a follow-up text after you've called.
- Create and send a CMA.
- Set Leads up on a saved search in your MLS Account.
- Continue to call until you have a conversation.
- Add Leads to your direct mail campaigns.
Partial Leads and Address Captures:
Follow up with the enhanced Partial Leads should be done differently than with Full Leads because these Leads did not provide you the information you are using to contact them.
- By default, these Leads are not assigned to a Funnel. We created a Partial Leads Funnel that you can assign to these Leads in the Lead Intelligence section of your Account Settings (pictured below)
- If you are uncomfortable with calling an Address Capture, many of our agents will follow up with mail pieces that include their BoldLeads Landing Page URL.
- Mailing a handwritten note with a business card to introduce yourself is a personal touch that Leads appreciate.
- Some agents will go door-knocking with these Leads, or just leave a pre-packaged CMA at their front door.
How to set up Partial Lead funnels in your account settings.
How to Change Your Lead Intelligence Settings
By default, all Leads will automatically be enhanced and a notification will be sent to you. To customize this feature visit the 'Lead Intelligence' tab in your 'Account Settings'.
STEP 1: Hover your cursor over 'My Settings' in the top-right of your screen and click Account Settings in the drop-down.
STEP 2: Click on the 'Lead Intelligence' tab in the lower-left of your screen under ADD-ONS.
Settings to consider:
Have the enhanced Address Captures and Partial Leads converted into Full Leads when contact information is found.
Add these leads to a Funnel automatically.
Receive email notifications when a lead is enhanced.
Choose to enhance your previous Address Captures and Partial Leads.