So you need some additional Agent Seats? You can add as many as 20 Agent Seats to your Boldleads Account through your dashboard. Once a new Agent Seat is purchased, the system generates a new unique login. We also create something called a Broker Seat, which gives one person in your business full administrative access.
Agent Seat Features:
- Each additional Agent Seat is $39/month.
- You can add up to 20 additional seats.
- The Agent Accounts will only see the leads assigned to them and do not have access to all of the features.
- Agents do not have the ability to create new Landing Pages or Emails.
About the Broker Seat:
- The Broker Seat is the main account holder and is given full access to the account. A Broker Seat will be able to see all leads regardless of who the leads are assigned to.
- The Broker Seat sets and manages permissions as well as the Lead Assignment Rules for each Agent.
About Lead Distribution:
Leads are distributed using either round-robin or assignment rules. You can customize these rules according to:
- Day of the week
- Time the lead was captured
- Source of the lead
- Landing page the lead was captured from
- Lead type (buyer/seller/re-fi/rental/purchase)
How to Setup a New Agent Seat
Step 1: Settings tab
Start by navigating to the Settings Tab > Manage Your Team > Add an Agent. This page will guide you through the entire setup process.
Step 2: Add Additional Agent Seats
Step 3: Manage Permissions
Step 4: Determine how leads are assigned to your agents
How to Automatically Assign Incoming Leads
Step 1: Click Assignment Rules located on the left-hand side of the page, below the Manage your Team section.
Step 2: Click the tab of the Agent who will be assigned Leads.
Step 3: You can set up specific rules based on the Day, Time, Source, Landing Page, or Lead Type.
Step 4: Select the Round Robin box to tell the system to alternate the distribution of leads between the seats.
Step 5: Click Save Changes
How to Manually Assign Incoming Leads
Step 1: Navigate to the full Leads view.
Step 2: Find the column titled Assign To.
Step 3: Click the drop-down arrow and select an agent.