No buyer’s remorse here. With the right process in place, your lead generation engine will be filled and followed up with.
In this article, we’ll cover:
- How Buyer Leads are captured.
- What Buyer Leads will receive after filling out a Landing Page.
- Recommendations on following-up with your Buyer Leads.
The Buyer Lead Capture Process
1. When a Buyer Lead clicks on your ad, they are taken to the corresponding Landing Page.
Here’s an example of a Buyer Ad:
2. The Buyer Lead is prompted to fill out a form.
They are asked to provide contact information and more details about the type of home they’re looking to purchase. They are notified that they will be receiving a list of homes shortly.
Here’s an example of a Buyer Landing Page:
The Lead Funnel Process
3. Immediately after the Buyer Lead submits their information they are added to your Boldleads CRM.
4. The system sends an email and text alert to you each time a new Buyer Lead lands in your Boldleads CRM.
5. Once in the system, all new Buyer Leads are automatically added to the Funnel associated with the Landing Page where they submitted their information.
7. The first Funnel Email includes the list of homes the Lead requested.
The Lead Follow-Up Process
8. Keep a Regular Communication Cadence.
While the Funnel Campaign is running, we also recommend you call that Buyer Lead on a regular cadence until you reach the Buyer Lead.
9. Determine Motivation
When you make contact with the Buyer Lead, determine their timeline to buy. Through a series of discovery questions, learn more about what they’re looking to buy, price range. Understand their level of motivated to buy what they expect in terms of representation from their real estate agent.
10. Handling Motivated Leads
If the Buyer Lead is highly motivated, ask them for a meeting to review your services and the buying process.
11. Handling Leads That Aren’t Ready to Buy
If the Buyer Lead isn’t quite ready to sell their home - buyers start looking at homes as early as 18 months before they purchase a home. Continue to cultivate the relationship so that when they are ready to buy a home they ask you to be their real estate agent!
Learn more on Boldleads in our Webinar Series!
We highly encourage everyone to attend our 3 webinar series so that you can make the most of the leads captured by the Boldleads system.
Access to the live and recorded webinars are located in the client dashboard under the SUPPORT tab.