Boldleads has an API integration with Top Producer. Here's how to import your Leads into Top Producer.
Go to your Top Producer account and grab your Top Producer Username. Then, follow the below instructions to add the information into your Boldleads Account:
- Login to your Boldleads Account.
- Navigate to the Settings Tab.
- Click Connect Your CRM on the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate the name of your CRM, in this case, Top Producer.
- Fill in the blank field(s), making sure they are complete and accurate.
- Select either Transfer all Current and New Leads or Transfer New Leads Only.
- Next, locate the button labeled "Send Partial Leads to your CRM?" and select YES or NO (above the save button).
- Finally, click Save Settings at the bottom of the page.
What happens next?
Boldleads will send the Leads to Top Producer. Inside Top Producer, the Leads will be indicated as "Boldleads" inside the lead source column.
Once a Lead has been transferred from Boldleads to Top Producer, a note is added to the Lead's Timeline under the Lead Profile View.
Important! There's usually a delay for our server to send the Lead information over to Top Producer. However, this process could take longer based on external factors outside of our network.