Setting a reminder for a call or task is a great way to stay in touch with your Leads. In the Boldleads system, you'll use the Task Creation feature to set a reminder task.
Creating a Task is a great way to organize your follow-up process. This article will guide you through the steps to create a Task for an individual lead.
How to Create a Task
- Click on your lead's name.
- Select the New Task tab at the top of the page.
- In the Click to Add Task area, type your reminder.
- To the right of your message, you will see the date and time. Click on each Task to set the time of the event (phone call, etc...).
- In the Choose Reminder drop-down menu, select how far in advance you would like to be reminded.
- Click the Create Task button.
Once the Task is created, the Boldleads system will automatically send you a text and email notification at the time you set. The Task notification will also be added to the lead's Timeline profile as well as the left-hand column, below the captured information.