Exporting a list of Leads out of your Boldleads Account is a simple and fast process that is handled from in Action button on the Your Leads page. You can choose to export all Leads or you can select a specific group of Leads.
You will receive your list of Leads in a CSV file format that is automatically downloaded to your computer. Not sure what a CSV file is? Click here to learn more.
You have two export options on your Leads page. You can either "Export All" or "Export Selected" Leads. Clicking on one of these buttons will tell the system to automatically export a CSV and download into your browser.
Leads can be exported based on:
- Lead Status (Not Contacted, Hot Lead, etc.)
- Timeframe (Selling In / Buying In)
- Date Generated (Last 7 days, last 30 days, etc.)
- Landing Page (Landing page lead was generated from)
- Type (Seller/Buyer)
Steps to Export Leads:
- Login to your Boldleads Account.
- Navigate to the Your Leads page.
- Click on the Choose Action button (#1 in the image).
- Click on the Export Options from the drop-down menu (#2 in the image).
- A pop-up menu should appear with options to export your Leads.
You can also export Partial Leads and Address Captures! The process is exactly the same.
Important! The CSV files downloads quickly. We don't like to keep you waiting! At first, it might seem like nothing has downloaded. To determine whether or not your file was downloaded, check your computer's Download folder and search for a file titled: