Editing your Funnels is a great way to tweak and test your messages and see what works! You can edit your Funnel's Email or Text Messages (or hey, why not both!) in just a few simple steps.
First, locate the message you intend to edit:
- Login to your Boldleads Account.
- Hover over the Funnels tab and click View Funnels.
- Locate the name of the Funnel you intend to edit.
- For example: Home Valuation Follow Up (no CMA)
How to edit an existing message:
- Find the Text or Email Message in the Funnel.
- Click the Edit button (the pencil icon under the Edit column)
- In addition to editing your message, make sure you double check that the following fields are correct:
- Choose Type, Choose Status,
- When Should This Message Be Sent,
- Who Should This Message Send To,
- The subject line or content fields.
How to add a message:
- Click on one of the boxes titled New Email or New Text (SMS).
- Use the template to create your new message.
- After all of your fields are complete and correct, click on the large, orange button titled Save this Message! at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: You can find more instructions on creating and editing your email and text messages in the following two articles:
- Detailed instructions to Create and Edit an Email: Click Here
- Detailed instructions to Create and Edit an SMS Text: Click Here