There are four reasons your Lead's Funnel is turned off:
- The Lead's email bounced back as undeliverable.
- The Lead unsubscribed from the Funnel emails.
- All messages from the Funnel have been sent.
- The Funnel was manually turned off by a user.
How to determine why your Lead's Funnel is turned off
STEP 1: Access a Lead's Detailed View by clicking the Lead's name.
STEP 2: View the Lead's Timeline or History for a system generated note:
Unsubscribe / Undeliverable
- If the Funnel is off because the Lead unsubscribed or the email bounced back as undeliverable, a message will appear in the Lead's timeline.
- If it's a bounce back (undeliverable), you will need to update the Lead's information with a valid email address. Once you've successfully updated their email address, you can restart the Funnel.